Many of our clients come to us looking for help growing their websites and their businesses. Often the discussion revolves around what they are currently doing for marketing and how they are driving business each and every day, month, or quarter. We often recommend that they utilize Constant Contact to grow and for very good reasons. If you’re looking to do the same, here are 5 reasons that Constant Contact is right for your business:
- Award Winning Support – Constant Contact understands that any business that doesn’t support its customers won’t be in business for long. That’s why Constant Contact has an award winning customer support department. They know you’re busy running your company, so they make you feel welcomed and promptly answer your questions.
- Small Business Focused – Constant Contact was created specifically to make it easier for small business owners to stay in touch with current customers. The company developed its service to ensure that it was easy to use and highly efficient for busy small business owners.
- ROI (Return on Investment) – With ROI over $40 for every $1 spent, it’s clearly an ideal way to market your company. Small business owners are usually well aware that it costs more to obtain new clients than to retain current clients and convince them to purchase more. Constant Contact helps you do both and, if properly implemented with segmented contact lists in your account, help you maximize your ROI on both new and current clients. A more focused, customer-centric email can be sent to your current customers, resulting in a closer, more tight-knit relationship, and more purchases, at less cost.
- Well-Rounded Service Toolkit – Constant Contact is primarily an email marketing company; however they offer other valuable services as well, including social media integration, event registration and management, and a survey tool, to name a few. No other company I know provides all of these tools in the same software platform. Before Constant Contact, you had to piece various marketing solutions together from a variety of resources now they’re all available through one source, with one login, all supported by comprehensive reporting to provide you with a complete marketing picture.
- Local Education and Training Programs – Individuals learn differently and small business owners are no different. Constant Contact offers free in-person educational seminars through their Authorized Local Experts team. This is a team of vetted industry experts working closely with the Constant Contact team to keep small business owners up to speed on breaking industry news and the evolving marketing landscape. Constant Contact also provides some hands-on paid training programs where they walk you through the product, in your own account, so you can get the most out of the learning, if that’s what you’re looking for.
If you don’t already use Constant Contact, these five reasons demonstrate why you should. If you are already using Constant Contact, congratulations but as your business grows, it’s important to analyze your Constant Contact usage to ensure that you’re harnessing its full potential. If you’re unsure how to do that, we’re happy to help.