The following screenshots will assist you with setting up your mailbox with your Android device using IMAP.
1. Open the default Email app on your Android phone. (You can download the app here)
2. When you first open the app, it will ask you to set up an account. Type in your full email and your password. Click Next.
3. Select IMAP.
6. Set Inbox checking frequency – Checking often will use more battery. 10 minutes is a good medium. Leave all the default options checked. Select Next.
7. Wait for your account to be created.
8. Finish setup
9. Congratulations you have successfully setup your mailbox to use IMAP on your Android phone.
Check to see if your desired domain is available. Type in a domain and click Check.