One of the simplest ways of updating your website is to update your photo gallery. Photo galleries, in general, provide great search engine benefits to your site. In many cases, as long as the gallery is not built using Flash, adding one image, will create multiple pages on the site for Google to crawl. The more content on your site, the more likely you are to get more traffic.
Here are a few suggestions for how you can use a photo gallery system to make regular updates to your site:
- Add a new album
- Add a new photograph or image
- Edit the caption of an existing image
- Edit the details of the album
- Include your ideal keyword search terms in the caption of the image
- Add multiple images from an event
- Link from your blog or other pages to the photo gallery
Maintaining your website isn’t the hardest thing to do, finding the time to do it is. So make a plan and include photo gallery management as part of that plan. If you put forth the effort to include this in your plan you will be more likely to add more photos and increase the size of your site, resulting in more traffic and more business.