We are always on the lookout for good, talented people to join our team.
At inConcert Web Solutions, Inc. we are always on the lookout for good, talented people to join our team. Whether your interest is in graphic design, web development, programming, writing, marketing, or sales, we would be interested in hearing from you to see if you fit well with our team. Please feel free to send your resume and contact information to us, and we’ll contact you to set up a meeting if we like what we see!
We are always looking for referral partners to work alongside us – contact us to talk about the benefits about becoming a referral partner!
Looking for an “on-site” long-term career minded individual looking to work in a well-established website development, maintenance, and marketing company with a great team of like-minded individuals. We desire a team player with good organizational, communication, and technical skills who provides excellent attention to detail and a desire to “get it right”. A strong work ethic is critical to this position.
- Full-time position, 40 hours per week. Salary/wage based upon experience. Incentive/bonus plan, Health Insurance and retirement plan available. Initial 90 day review, annual review thereafter.
- Develop and maintain existing client websites, providing proactive customer service to various customers. Experience with website editing, coding, application installs, and custom php programming is preferred. Experience with use of project management and CRM systems helpful.
- Technical expertise in the following areas required:
- PSD file slicing and coding
- some WordPress experience is required
- XHTML compliant coding (hand coding experience preferred)
- Tableless design utilizing CSS
- Experience with WordPress installations, plugins and customization.
- Overall website editing and enhancements
- Technical expertise in the following areas preferred:
- Application and various technology installs experience. (CMS, Modx, osCommerce, Magento, forms, hosting/server mgmt., dns, etc.)
- Experienced PHP programming and editing
- Search Engine Marketing and Social Media experience.
- Must be keeping up to date with web trends and technologies.
- Signing of non-compete and confidentiality is required.
Please send resumes to us via our contact form.