- Our Company
- Our Partners
- Speaking Events
- Our Process
- Our Clients
- Contact Us
Carol is our administrative assistant and has the pleasure of assisting the General Manager, CEO, and Bookkeeper with day-to-day tasks that help us maintain a high level of customer support and satisfaction. Outside of work, she enjoys many activities...
Our web experience is recognized by businesses throughout the region, so it's to no surprise that our CEO, Matt Ward, is often asked to speak at various events. There are two main seminars that he usually is asked to give (free of charge I might add!), but he is always open to new requests. The two topics that he is often asked to speak about are Social Media and our famous Top Ten Tips to Improve Your Website for Free. Here's a small taste of what he covers in these seminars:
Top Ten Tips Seminar Agenda
- Why You Have a Website - You may have a website, but haven't touched it for years. We'll briefly review what prompted you to implement a website for your business in the first place.
- Top 10 Tips for Maintaining Your Website - We've compiled a list of the top ten things that you can do (free of charge) to help keep your website up-to-date.
- View the Top Ten Tips Seminar Flyer
Social Media Seminar Agenda
- What is Social Media?- Many business owners think that social media is just for personal use, but they're missing out on a valuable tool
- Social Media For Business - We've researched what it takes for your business to use social media to it's full potential and we share these valuable tips with you
- View the Social Media Seminar Flyer
To inquire about having Matt speak at one of your upcoming events, please give him a call at 978-632-5300 x111 or contact us through our website.
New England Business Expo - November 3, 2011
Assabet Valley Regional High School - Continuing Ed Business Class Offerred by SCORE - October 2011
SCORE Worcester - Private Event - July 2011
Groton Wellness Center - Private Event - May 2011
Worcester Chamber of Commerce - Topic: Top 10 Tips to Grow Your Website for Free - June 7, 2011 - Members and Non-Members are Welcome!
Fitchburg State University - Social Media For Business - March 31, 2011
Worcester Chamber of Commerce - Topic: Social Media Tips - April 8, 2011 - Members and Non-Members are Welcome!
Leominster Small Business Association - April 20, 2011 - Topic: Linkedin: How to use it effectively!
Society of Professional Communicators - January 2011 - Topic: Top Ten Tips